Britframe - The Lightweight Over Roof Solution
Features & Benefits
In essence by providing a cost effective lightweight solution to create a pitched or curved roof option that not only enhances the overall aesthetic of a tired troublesome flat roof; provides the following features and benefits:
- Protection of the existing flat roof by complementing the Britframe frame solution with a durable and cost effective new roof covering.
- Elimination of continual costs of repair and /or replacement of flat roof and all the associated disruption this can cause to occupants and building users / owners.
- Opportunity to greatly enhance the thermal performance of the existing building reducing heating costs and saving energy. Pre 1990 roofs generally have little or no effective insulation.
- Extended building life and excellent pay back on full life cycle costing compared to repair and refurbishment of existing flat roofs.
- Improved security, flat roofs invite thieves and vandals unlike pitched roofs
- Minimum disruption to occupants and elimination of continued leaks associated with existing flat roofs.
- Full audited design and installation service supported with a full independent insurance backed warranty on both products and installation (see all warranty options on page 11)
- Enhanced appearance, making properties more attractive to visitors and users.
- This cost effective and permanent option is designed to suit specific conditions of the existing structure