The Britmet Tileform slate 2000 lightweight roofing slates are designed to give you the true characteristics of a slate appearance, with its broken bond finish.
The Britmet slate 2000 is available in 7 colours. Each slate is formed out of the highest grade Aluzinc steel, coated in a granulated finish. Britmet Slate 2000 is available in a 0.45mm and 0.9mm thickness, for increased security, weighs 1/7 weight of concrete tiles and can be installed down to 12° roof pitch.
Britmet’s lightweight slate 2000 system are the equivalent to 5 traditional slates wide and 1 slate high thus enabling increased speed and cost saving when installing. Offers great value and superior performance to traditional slate and large flat concrete tile, all dry fixed and maintenance free.
Britmet Tileform’s slate 2000 lightweight roofing has comprehensive range of accessories to complement the slate 2000 system.
The low maintenance, durability, strength and aesthetic qualities of the Britmet Tileform slate 2000 are all contributing factors in making the Britmet Tileform slate 2000 a first choice for lightweight roofing.
Britmet Tileform lightweight systems are manufactured in the West Midlands and supplied from our factory.
THE BENEFITS OF USING BRITMET TILEFORM LIGHTWEIGHT SLATE 2000 SYSTEM
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 40 year BBA backed guarantee
- British profiles to match your home and the surrounding area – beautiful aesthetics
- Lightweight – from 7kg/m2 – reduces strain on the structure or reduce new roof structure
- Low pitch – as low as 12° – avoid upstairs windows and achieve a beautifully pitched roof
- Maintenance free
- Fast installation – 10 x faster than traditional material
- Easily compatible with velux windows and similar
- Secure against vandalism and foot traffic
- Manufacturing specialist lightweight roofing systems for over 40 years
- Building Regs. approval
- DIY friendly if you wish to undertake the project yourself
- Expert technical advices always on hand
- British manufactured
- Only 2.17 slates per m²
- British manufactured
How to tile a roof with lightweight metal roof tiles
Hip End Cap
Ridge Hip Junction
Skylight Roof Window
Ridge End Cap
Why not contact us today on 01295 250998 or contact here for free technical advice, quotations and how you can benefit from a new Britmet Tileform lightweight roofing solution.
Note: We can now offer Chic finish.
This is a smooth powder coated finish as an alternative to granulated and can be manufactured to suit any colour.