Britmet Tileform’s lightweight plaintile system is the world’s only true broken bond plaintile lightweight roofing system. The only tile to give a true characteristic of a plaintile appearance, providing an attractive and economic finish for all roof styles, even for vertical cladding.
Britmet Tileform lightweight plaintile system can be fixed down to a 15° roof pitch, available in 7 colours, manufactured in Britain from the highest grade of Aluzinc Steel and coated with the most superior external coating on the market.
The Plaintile design equivalent to 7 traditional tiles wide and 1 tile high allows for great speed of fixings and with only 5 plaintiles per m² compared to 60 per m² traditional plaintiles. Weighing only 1/7 the weight of traditional tiles, allows for less structure supports in the Roof Design.
The Britmet Tileform’s plaintile system is an ideal profile for those looking for a simple and elegant roofing or cladding system
The Plaintile is BBA approved, quick to install and is a fully dry fix system, ideal replacement for existing rosemary/plaintile roof and cladding and easy to handle.
THE BENEFITS OF USING BRITMET TILEFORM LIGHTWEIGHT PLAINTILE SYSTEM
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Versatile – can be used for roof pitched from 15 deg. to vertical
- Ideal for vertical cladding applications
- One-seventh the weight of concrete roof tiles
- 40 year full value weather security warranty
- Quick to install only 5 tiles per m², compared with traditional clay or concrete plain tiles 60 tiles per m²
- Ideal replacement for existing plaintile roods and cladding
- Lightweight roofing possesses exceptional weather resistance
- Lightweight roofing tiles are environmentally friendly
- Britmet Tileform is a fully dry fixed roofing system ensures maximum storm resistance
- Lightweight roof tiles advantages enable savings to be made on timber content of roof structure
- Labour costs reduced due to speed of fixing
- Britmet Tileform lightweight roof tiles are strong, robust and vandal resistant.
- Easier to handle, quicker to install
- True broken bond design
- British manufactured
- Only 5 tiles per m²
Installation Video Guides:
Why not contact us today on 01295 250998 or contact here for free technical advice, quotations and how you can benefit from a new Britmet Tileform lightweight roof system.
Note: We can now offer Chic finish.
This is a smooth powder coated finish as an alternative to granulated and can be manufactured to suit any colour.