Blog by Category
How to Choose the Right Roofing Solution
Before embarking down the route of traditional roofing materials, it is worth taking time to consider what factors are most important for your construction purposes.
If you are looking for a roofing solution that:
- is Lightweight - then Lightweight panel system may be the answer
- is both rigid and durable - then metal roof tiles are extremely resilient and will last for many years, compared to slate and tiles which may crack or become easily damaged under pressure
- is easy to install - then Lightweight panel systems are easier to install than many traditional roofing materials, so getting the job done is quicker and more efficient.
- is cost-effective- then you'll find that metal roof tiles are surprisingly affordable, despite their superior attributes.
- comes with a warranty - then good manufacturers of Lightweight roofing panel systems should offer a guarantee against weather damage.
- is also attractive to look at - then you will be pleasantly surprised how well today's metal roof tiles can mimic the appearance of their traditional counterparts.
Roofing materials at Britmet Tileform
UK-based Britmet sells a broad range of lightweight panel systems including the State 2000, the Plaintile, the Profile 49, the Ultratile and the Villatile.
Each of these solutions is quick and easy to install, requires minimal maintenance work and comes with a 40-year weather penetration guarantee.